Around Daisetsuzan | 6 Day Hiking Tour6 days
From JPY 570,000
Volcano Hiking in Akan-Mashu National Park | 5-day tour in Eastern Hokkaido5 days
From JPY 490,000
5-Day Cycling Tour to “the End of the Earth” Shiretoko5 days
From JPY 410,000
Lake Toya to the Sea of Japan | 5 Day Cycling Tour5 days
From JPY 490,000
2021.10.18 - 10.25
- Rafting, Climbing, Hiking Asahikawa city, Kamikawa town, Higashikawa town, Kamishihoro town, Shikaoi townAround Daisetsuzan | 6 Day Hiking Tour
- Climbing, Cultural experiences, Nature walk, Hiking Kushiro city, Ashoro town, Teshikaga townVolcano Hiking in Akan-Mashu National Park | 5-day tour in Eastern Hokkaido
- Nature walk, Kayaking, Cycling Abashiri city, Shari town, Kiyosato town, Koshimizu town5-Day Cycling Tour to “the End of the Earth” Shiretoko
- Cycling Otaru city, Noboribetsu city, Niseko town, Kyogoku town, Kutchan town, Yoichi town, Akaigawa village, Sobetsu town, Toyako townLake Toya to the Sea of Japan | 5 Day Cycling Tour
- Cultural experiences, Nature walk Shimokawa town, Takinoue town, Nishiokoppe villageThe Northern Hokkaido Sustainability Experience: Forests, Farming, & Cultural Interaction
The world is a big place and so is Hokkaido.
Enjoy spectacular scenery and exciting experiences like nothing before.
Japan’s Far North 5-day Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Cycling Tour5 days
From JPY 550,000
Japan’s Far East 7-day Wildlife & Adventure Tour7 days
From JPY 740,000
The Land of Cultural Exchange/ Hiking, Canoeing and Cultural Activities4 days
From JPY 380,000
The Seas, Flats and Wetlands of Nemuro and Kushiro: A Summer Walking and Nature Watching Tour4 days
JPY162,000-JPY370,000 per person
Summer Activity Tour around Shiretoko National Park6 days
JPY289,000-JPY599,000 per person
Even a short time is full of possibilities.
Local guides will show you the wonders that lie off the beaten track.
Lake Shikotsu – Mt. Tarumae Caldera Trekking8 hours 30 minutes
From JPY 22,000
TANAKA SAKE BREWING, Founded in 1899
Sake brewery tour & Traditional sake brewing processes experience2hours
From JPY 6,000
Living off the land in Niseko: Gather mountain vegetables, try Ikada rafting and hike through unexplored nature
From JPY 34,000
Experience the nature and history of Shikotsu-Toya National Park and its active volcanoes
From JPY 34,000
Learn about the culture of the Shiraoi Ainu people and tour Noboribetsu Hot Springs in Shikotsu-Toya National Park
From JPY 27,000
Cycling tour through coastal scenery and the daily sights of life in Kuromatsunai and Shimamaki
From JPY 23,000
We’re here to help you get the most out of your visit to Hokkaido
This website is operated by Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc. (Hokkaido Prefecture travel agent license number 2-597)
Our initiatives toward the SDGs
At Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc, we believe that everyone must do their part to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and that working toward these goals is part of our social responsibility to create a sustainable global society. We promote partnerships between stakeholders such as customers, the government, local government bodies, partner companies, NGOs and NPOs and support sustainable tourism development together with communities in Hokkaido. We help to develop new travel experiences and services though originality and creative thinking.
Our mission is to work together to realize the true potential of Hokkaido. We strive to develop travel destinations in a way that contributes to the building of a more sustainable society, promoting tourism that makes the most of what Hokkaido has to offer and following diverse hiring policies in all aspects of our work.