Around Daisetsuzan | 6-day Hiking Tour6 days
From JPY 300,000
Volcano Hiking in Akan Mashu National Park | 5-day tour in East Hokkaido5 days
From JPY 310,000
5-day 4-night cycling tour to Shiretoko “the End of the Earth”5 days
From JPY 240,000
Lake Toya to the Sea of Japan | 5-day Cycling Tour5 days
From JPY 260,000
2021.2.22 - 3.1
- Rafting, Climbing, Hiking Asahikawa city, Kamikawa town, Higashikawa town, Kamishihoro town, Shikaoi townAround Daisetsuzan | 6-day Hiking Tour
- Climbing, Cultural experiences, Nature walk, Hiking Kushiro city, Ashoro town, Teshikaga townVolcano Hiking in Akan Mashu National Park | 5-day tour in East Hokkaido
- Nature walk, Kayaking, Cycling Abashiri city, Shari town, Kiyosato town, Koshimizu town5-day 4-night cycling tour to Shiretoko “the End of the Earth”
- Cycling Otaru city, Noboribetsu city, Niseko town, Kyogoku town, Kutchan town, Yoichi town, Akaigawa village, Sobetsu town, Toyako townLake Toya to the Sea of Japan | 5-day Cycling Tour
- Cultural experiences, Nature walk Shimokawa town, Takinoue town, Nishiokoppe villageSDGs cultural interaction tour｜ Northern Hokkaido 4-day tour
The world is a big place and so is Hokkaido.
Enjoy spectacular scenery and exciting experiences like nothing before.
Japan’s Far North 5-day Hiking, Sea Kayaking & Cycling Tour5 days
From JPY 320,000
Japan’s Far East 7-day Wildlife & Adventure Tour7 days
From JPY 420,000
Cycling and learning about sustainable forest utilization｜Northern Hokkaido 4-day tour4 days
Mt.Tokachidake hiking｜ Coexisting with the volcano in Daisetsuzan National Park 4-day tour4 days
From JPY 220,000
Kayaking Adventure in the Northern Okhotsk Region4 days
From JPY 220,000
Even a short time is full of possibilities.
Local guides will show you the wonders that lie off the beaten track.
TANAKA SAKE BREWING, Founded in 1899
Sake brewery tour & Traditional sake brewing processes experience2hours
5,000JPY per adult / 2,500 JPY per child (19 and under) *Tax included
Living off the land in Niseko: Gather mountain vegetables, try Ikada rafting and hike through unexplored nature
From JPY 34,000
Experience the nature and history of Shikotsu-Toya National Park and its active volcanoes
From JPY 34,000
Learn about the culture of the Shiraoi Ainu people and tour Noboribetsu Hot Springs in Shikotsu-Toya National Park
From JPY 27,000
Cycling tour through coastal scenery and the daily sights of life in Kuromatsunai and Shimamaki
From JPY 23,000
Making Nemuro Strait salmon chazuke1 hour
From JPY 9,000
We’re here to help you get the most out of your visit to Hokkaido
This website is operated by Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc. (Hokkaido Prefecture travel agent license number 2-597)
Our initiatives toward the SDGs
At Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel Inc, we believe that everyone must do their part to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and that working toward these goals is part of our social responsibility to create a sustainable global society. We promote partnerships between stakeholders such as customers, the government, local government bodies, partner companies, NGOs and NPOs and support sustainable tourism development together with communities in Hokkaido. We help to develop new travel experiences and services though originality and creative thinking.
Our mission is to work together to realize the true potential of Hokkaido. We strive to develop travel destinations in a way that contributes to the building of a more sustainable society, promoting tourism that makes the most of what Hokkaido has to offer and following diverse hiring policies in all aspects of our work.