Experience the natural beauty of Sapporo by SUP at Jozankei Onsen, a scenic hot spring resort in a national park
- Come and join us for a private tour to experience the natural beauty of Sapporo.
- You will visit Jozankei Onsen, a hot spring resort located in Shikotsu-Toya National Park, just a short drive away from Sapporo.
- You will get to try stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) on the clear water, and also savor a delicious lunch with our friendly English-speaking guides. They will share with you some insights about Sapporo and its culture, and answer any questions you may have.
- After SUP and lunch, you can also enjoy a hot spring foot bath that will warm you up from your feet. You will feel refreshed and have a relaxing time.
- This tour includes transportation to and from your hotel, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Just sit back and enjoy the day!
This is a special tour where you can enjoy stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) at Jozankei Onsen, a hot spring area near Sapporo that is popular with locals and tourists for its rich and beautiful natural surroundings. It’s only an hour’s drive from central Sapporo. You will have a fun SUP tour and lunch with a local guide who speaks English and is an expert on Sapporo’s nature. After lunch, your guide will take you to the hot spring foot bath where you can soak your feet and relax before you say goodbye to your guide. Free drinks and snacks are also available. After unwinding from the SUP tour and the trip, you will return to your car.
8:55 Meet at a hotel in central Sapporo or at the North Exit of Sapporo Station.
9:00 Depart by car and head to Jozankei.
10:00 Learn about the Jozankei area from an English-speaking guide at “No-no Terasu”. Get ready for the SUP experience.
10:30 Go to the river and enjoy SUP in the gorge near the hot spring resort.
12:30 Go back to “No-no Terasu” and change clothes, etc.
12:45 Have lunch (stew with local vegetables) at "No-no-sato kitchen Haruranna”.
13:45 The English-speaking guide will take you to the entrance of “Kokoro no Sato Jozan”.
13:50 Relax at the footbath at Sadayama Kokoro no Sato on your own (with drinks and snacks) .
15:00 Return to Sapporo by car.
16:00 Drop off at the original meeting point and end the tour.